Welcome to Coastal Marine Electronics!!
Cole Hersee 4 Position Sealed Ignition Switch
4 Position Sealed Ignition Switch
An extensive series of ignition switches that can also be used as rotary switches. Made of rugged engineering grade plastic, these switches stand up to mechanical shock and vibration, and will not corrode or rust. Has an integral Deutsch-type socket to make electrical connection quick and easy, and to exclude moisture and dust. UL-recognizedand tested to SAE J259 for ignition switches. Suitable for a broad range of voltages: 10A at 12V, 5A at 24V, 3A at 36V and 2A at 48V DC. Contacts are sealed front and back to IP67 (with connector installed). Many options available: 2- 3- or 4-position, with keys or actuator; with or without boot, various key code options, with or without anti-restart or spring return.
Some options (2 keys are provided with each keyswitch):
- Single tumbler key code only - all locks are identical
- Mixed key codes. 200 random key codes
- 10 mixed key codes.10 random key codes
- Soft touch knob 81397
- No lock, no knob. Switch has 1/4" D-shaft only, to accept customer's knob
- Chrome-plated diecast lever 81254 instead of lock