Welcome to Coastal Marine Electronics!!
Airmar M285HW High Wide Chirp In-Hull 1KW - Requires Mix and Match Cable
M285HW Chirp In-Hull 1kw Transducer
Requires Mix and Match Cable
The M285HW, is a 1kW, economical Chirp transducer designed for offshore fishing and freshwater anglers. Operating at the high frequency range of 150-250kHz and a fixed wide beam of 25 degrees, these transducers reveal ultra-clear target resolution in shallow,murky waters at shallow to medium depths(up to 700 feet*).
The transducer includes a plastic housing which is secured inside the hull of the boat and is filled with Eco-friendly anti-freeze. The transducer is inserted into the housing and adjusted for the proper dead rise offset,insuring the beam is shooting straight down. The liquid provides the best medium to transmit through the fiberglass and into the surrounding water. The benefits to the in-hull transducer are that there are no protruding features on the exterior of the hull making it the perfect choice for trailered or lifted boats. Designed for smaller boats up to 25’ with solid core,fiberglass hulls.
- Depth only
- Chirp Ready High frequency (150-250kHz) for great offshore and inshore performance
- 25 degree fixed beamwidth
- 1 kW output
- Depth range: to 700’ (215 meters)
- Perfect for trailered or lifted boats
- Urethane Housing- liquid filled
- Exclusive Xducer ID®
- Weight: 9.17 lb (4.16 kg)
- Hull Deadrise: Adjustable 2° to 20°
- Acoustic Window: Urethane
- For use on solid fiberglass hulls only