Welcome to Coastal Marine Electronics!!
Clarion XC2510 5-Channel Class D Marine Amplifier
XC2510 5-Channel Class D Marine Amplifier
- 700 Watts of Maximum Power Output
- 50 Watts × 4 + 200 Watts × 1 Continuous @ 4-Ohms
- 75 Watts × 4 + 300 Watts × 1 Continuous @ 2-Ohms
- 150 Watts × 2 Continuous @ 4-Ohms Bridged
- 4 Layer Conformal Coated PCB Assembly
- Bass Boost Adjustment
- MOS-FET Power Supply
- 12dB/Oct. Low/High Pass Electronic Crossover. Variable 35-250Hz (SUB) / 15-250Hz (FR/RR)
- Variable Gain Control
- Turn-On/Off Muting Circuitry (Soft Mute)
- Ground Loop Isolation Input Circuit
- Corrosion Resistant Nickel Plated RCA, Power, and Speaker Connections
- RCA and High Level Speaker Inputs
Circuit Design Achieves High Quality Sound
Clarion amplifiers feature uncompromising resistance to magnetic noise, thereby minimizing distortion, as well as high quality terminals to offer low electrical and contact resistance. Easy subwoofer system configuration is possible with the embedded high pass and low pass filters. The result is high quality sound you can enjoy in a variety of systems.
Corrosion Resistant RCA and Connectors on All XC Series Amplifiers
By utilizing corrosion resistant RCA and Connectors, XC series amplifiers offer improved durability and reliability in harsh environments. The XC series amplifiers are true marine amplifiers with efficient aluminum heatsinks and locking power terminals for the harsh marine conditions.
High-Density Amp with Four-Layer Circuit Board
A four-layer circuit board topology reduces noise interference while filtering signals to produce high-quality sound.
Utilizing this design for peak performance and unwavering reliability, Clarion’s amplifiers can drive lower impedance loads for increased power.