EPIRB Safety Kit #2 - w/GlobalFix V4, RapidDitch Express Bag, C-Strobe H20, & HotShot Mirror & Whistle
2831 GlobalFix™ V4 GPS EPIRB - Category 2
The GlobalFix™ V4 EPIRB is a marine distress beacon with multiple built-in redundancies to increase your chances of survival in an emergency situation. The internal GPS will pin-point your location, which is transmitted on the 406 MHz distress signal which in the absence of GPS coordinates, can be used to triangulate your position. The beacons 121.5 MHz homing signal will bring local search and rescue forces directly to your position and the EPIRBs LED strobe light will allow them to visually locate your position in low light environments.
The GlobalFix V4 has two functional self-tests to monitor the beacons transmission, power and battery performance, as well as GPS acquisition. Pair these tests up with ACR's 406Link.com optional testing portal and receive satellite confirmation messages directly to your cellphone or email.
The user replaceable battery pack has a 10 year replacement interval reducing the overall ownership cost and making replacement a breeze. Should you ever use the beacon in a life threatening situation, ACR will replace it, Free of Charge. Simply submit your story to ACR's SurvivorClub.com program and return your used beacon for a free replacement.
- High visible LED strobe - Energy Efficient
- Internal 66 channel GPS - Faster acquisition from a cold start
- High efficiency electronics - Performance you can count on
- User replaceable bettery - 10 year battery life
- Professional grade design - Engineered, tested and built for years of abusive marine use
- Simple manual activation - Keypad with protective cover to prevent false alarms
- Uses Search and Rescue Satellites - No subscription fees
- If you use it...ACR will replace it, FREE of charge - Simply submit your
- story, send ACR back your used beacon, so they can have it mounted on the
- Wall of Fame and ACR will send you a brand new beacon of equal or greater value
- Activation Method: Manually
- Application: Coastal Cruising, Sailing, Offshore Recreational and
- Commercial Marine
- Material: High Impact UV resistant polymer
- Battery Life: 10 Year User Replaceable
- EPIRB Type: Category 2/Class 2
- Floating: Yes
- GPS Enabled: Yes
- Dimensions: 8.6" x 4.3" x 3.6"
- Strobe: LED Strobe
- Transmit Time: Minimum 48 Hours @ -4° (-20°C)
- Programmed for USA. For foreign flagged vessels or non-USA residents, please refer to SKU 33712 for programming services.
- Waterproof: 33ft (10m) @ 10 min. Exceeds RTCM standard
- Weight: 1.63lbs (26oz) with bracket
- Warranty: 5 years
RapidDitch™ Express Abandon Ship Bag
Store all of your essential personal and survival gear items in the new ACR RapidDitchT Express abandon ship bag. This compact and buoyant safety tool conveniently keeps all your essential safety gear organized and together allowing for quick access in an emergency situation. This rugged bag features all of the pockets, tethers and loops you need to keep safety gear at the ready.
With added buoyancy, the RapidDitch Express will float up to 15 lbs. of gear and the new reflective material will assist in being spotted by Search and Rescue forces. The tough water resistant fabric and self-repairing, corrosion resistant zippers stand up to the harshest elements. The RapidDitch Express makes your entire safety gear portable so that you can easily transport everything from boat to boat.
Stay together and within arm's length of the RapidDitch Express with the new innovative shoulder strap tethering system. Simply unhook the straps and they quickly transform into two 4-foot safety harnesses designed to keep everyone connected while in the water.
With your safety gear together in one easy to grab location, the RapidDitch Express eliminate the stress of trying to locate your EPIRB, flares, first aid kit and safety gear in a crisis situation.
- Holds all the equipment needed to abandon ship in an emergency; stow in easy-access waterproof locker until necessary for use
- Floats up to 15 lbs. of gear; buoyant closed-cell foam construction
- Innovative shoulder strap tethering system transforms into safety harnesses to connect everyone together while in the water
- Easy-fit attachment for locator light (light not included)
- Internal pockets and 2 daisy chain organizer
- External pocket allows instant access to EPIRB for quick activation
- Customize with survival equipment for your sailing/boating conditions
- Record equipment inventory on external, waterproof card for quick reference
- Water-resistant, rugged fabric withstands years of service; 600 denier coated nylon exterior with reflective fabric, 210 denier coated nylon liner with bias tape-finished main compartment seams
- Durable, self-repairing zipper
- Size: 21 x 6 x 14.5 (inches)/533 x 368 (mm)
- Weight: 1.5 lbs. (0.68 kg)
- Material: 600 denier polyester and reflective exterior/210 denier polyester interior
- Color: High visibility yellow
- Tether Strap: Shoulder straps transforms into two 4' leashes to tether survivors together in the water
- Volume: 8 gallons/30 liters
- Exterior Storage Compartments: EPIRB pocket/mess compartments/1 strobe light attachment/1 clear compartment
- Interior Storage: 3 enclosed side wall pockets/2 daisy chain organizers/12 slip rings
- Buoyancy: 15 lbs. dead weight with bag flooded in fresh water
- Warranty: 1 year
C-Strobe™ H20 - Water Activated LED PFD Emergency Strobe w/Clip
The water activated C-Strobe from ACR is a feature rich personaldistress light that combines intense LED technology with increasedoperating life to provide you with the ultimate multi-function distress light.The C-Strobe is USCG/SOLAS approved and features an impact resistantcase - making it a reliable, multi-purpose light whenever efficient distresslighting is needed.
- Size: 5.56" x 1.38" x 1.2" (14.1 x 3.5 x 3.0cm)
- Weight: 1.4oz (40g) without batteries
- Operational Life: >120 hr at 30°C (>100 hr at -1°C)
- Operation: Manual twist On/Off or Water Activated
- Activation Method: Water or Manual Activation
- Waterproof: Tested for 24 hrs @ 3.3 ft (1m)
- Lamp: 45 Lumen White LED
- Light Type: Strobe/Steady On/SOS
- Battery: 2 AA batteries (sold separately)
- Certification USCG/SOLAS, CE, Transport Canada
- Reverse Battery Protection: Yes
- Accessories: PFD Clip, Lanyard, Velcro Strap
- Limited Warranty: 1 year
HotShot™ Sighted Signaling Mirror w/Float & Whistle
- Sighting "spot" with holographic red dot viewing window for optimum viewing
- When target image, mirror and sun are in proper alignment, red dot on target ensures mirror reflection is on target
- Telescope quality second surface reflective mirror is bright, provides focused image
- Buoyant float for easy recovery if dropped overboard
- Includes whistle (meets USCG) for audible alerting in low visibility conditions
- Includes lanyard for securing to person or life raft
- Simple, total safety signaling package
- Size: 4.25" 2.75" x .19" (10.8 x 7.0 W x .5 cm)
- Weight: 1.8oz (51 g)
- Material: Mirror surface
- Color: Reflective
- Limited Warranty: 1 Year