Floating GPS VHF Radio w/Bluetooth - Black
Built-In GPS Receiver & DSC
Shows GPS coordinates on screen and automatically sends GPS location with DSC calls.
Bluetooth® Wireless Technology
Make and receive phone calls using Bluetooth® Wireless Technology, keeping your cell phone safe and dry.
Never lose your radio. Floating design and orange core make retrieving the radio easy if dropped overboard.
Replay missed VHF calls.
Select between 1, 3 and 6 Watts for short and long range communication.
The radio’s light can be used as a flashlight or S.O.S. signal, and the light flashes automatically when dropped in the water.
DSC (Digital Selective Calling)
Compliant with the latest FCC specifications for Class-D VHF Radios. Digital Selective Calling allows you to send a distress signal at the touch of a button or exchange position information with other boats or stations. DSC features on this Class-D radio include: A Dedicated Channel 70 (DSC Channel) Receiver, GPS Position Display Capability, Illuminated Distress Button, Easy MMSI Entry, Position Input Reminder, Coast Guard DSC Check Capability.
- Number of Channels: All - U.S.A., Canadian, International 10 NOAA Weather Channels
- Channel Spacing: 25 kHZ
- Modulation: 5 kHz Max.
- Input Voltage: 7.4 VDC
- Battery Life: 5% TX, 5% RX, 90% Standby 10 Hours @ 6 Watts
- Battery Requirements: Cobra Battery Pack CM 110-034
- Current Drain: Stand-by: 45 mA / Receive: 200 mA / Transmit: 1.8 A @ 6W High Power - 700 mA @ 1W Low Power
- Temperature Range: -20ºC to 50ºC
- Frequency Range: 156.050 to 163.275 MHz
- Receiver Type: Double Conversion Super-Heterodyne
- Sensitivity: -120dBm - 12 dB SINAD
- Adjacent Channel Selectivity: -60
- Intermodulation and Rejection: -70
- Spurious & Image Rejection: -60
- AF Output: 250mW @ 8 Ohms
- Frequency Range: 156.025 to 157.425 MHz
- RF Output Power: 1, 3 or 6 Watts
- Spurious Emissions: -60 dB @ High Power -55 dB @ Low Power
- Frequency Stability: +/-5 ppm
- FM Hum & Noise: 40 dB