Welcome to Coastal Marine Electronics!!
Blue Sea 7635 m-LVD Low Voltage Disconnect
Blue Sea Systems m-LVD Low Voltage DisconnectSenses low battery voltage and automatically disconnects devices to save power for starting or to preserve battery life
A dead battery is one of the most common reasons for a tow. Don't get stranded with a dead battery. The m-LVD senses low battery voltage and automatically disconnects non-essential devices to save power for starting or to preserve battery life. The m-LVD is ideal for any single battery boat or vehicle that wants to avoid getting stranded with a dead battery.
- Status light in both m-LVD and Remote Control Switch provides visual warning of low voltage state prior to disconnect
- Alarm output available for audible warning of low voltage state prior to disconnect (optional alarm required)
- Remote Control Switch Functions:
- Disconnect Voltage Adjustment - Sets desired disconnect voltage
- Override - Temporarily delays circuit disconnect for 10 minutes
- OFF - Temporarily disconnects circuits until voltage rises
- Override or OFF - Silences alarm (optional alarm required)
- Case design allows surface, front panel, or rear panel mounting
- Rear insulating cover protects rear contacts
- Waterproof - rated IP67 for temporary immersion