Welcome to Coastal Marine Electronics!!
Caframo Pali 9510 400W 120VAC Engine Compartment Heater
Pali 9510 400W 120VAC Engine Compartment Heater
Protects your engine from freezing in engine compartments up to 80ft3 by utilizing an internal sealed thermostat to turn the heater on at 41°F (5°C).
Extend the boating season and protect your engine against surprise cold snaps prior to winterization. The Pali utilizes a self-regulating PTC heating element that cannot overheat. It meets all ignition protection guidelines and standards to allow it to be safely used in the marine engine compartment.
It is the only heater of its type fully safety compliant to UL and CSA standards.
The Pali utilizes an internal hermetically sealed thermostat to turn the heater on at 46°F (7°C) and off at 65°F (18°C). Pali is designed to heat engine compartments up to 220 cubic feet and it continuously protects engine compartments up to 80 cubic feet at -4°F (-20°C) outside ambient temperature.
- Ignition Protected Design
- Safe Self-Regulated PTC Heaters
- Impinged Air Technology
- Dual Airflow Redundancy
- Omnidirectional Airflow Discharge
- Safe Hermetically Sealed Thermostat
- Quick Release Mounting Bracket (included)
- 20ft power cord
- Safe; thermostat activates when engine compartment temperature drops to 46°F (7°C)
- Heater will not overheat
- Reduces corrosion
- Compact design fits most engine compartments
- A more reliable engine compartment heater
- More uniform engine heating
- Air flows in all directions to more evenly distribute warmth