Welcome to Coastal Marine Electronics!!
Clipper EX-1 Exhaust Temp Monitor & Alarm
Clipper EX-1 Exhaust Temperature Monitor/Alarm
The EX-1 continually displays the exhaust gas temperature in wet exhaust systems giving advanced warning of potential problems.
The EX-1 measures the exhaust gas temperature directly and displays it in degrees centigrade or Fahrenheit. Once the normal working temperature has been established a maximum temperature, a few degrees higher, can be programmed into the EX-1 which will then sound an alarm if that temperature is exceeded.Even a small rise in temperature can indicate a potential problem such as a minor blockage, leak or failing pump which can be corrected before a complete failure occurs.Technical Specifications
- Compact size 125 x 62 x 23mm with high contrast LCD
- Supply current less than 1.5mA
- Supply Voltage 8 to 15 volts DC.
- Supplied with sensor and 5M cable
- Temperature range -35 to +170° Centigrade
- Threshold range -35 to +170° Centigrade.( -31 to +338° Fahrenheit.)