Welcome to Coastal Marine Electronics!!
Blue Sea 7748 SafetyHub 150 Fuse Box
Blue Sea Systems SafetyHub 150 Fuse Block
The SafetyHub 150 is an ignition protected fuse block with screw termination. It is safe for use on gasoline powered boats, reduces wiring connections, and consolidates upt to ten fused circuits. It can be used for Main or Branch DC power distribution.
- Four 30A-200A MIDI/AMI fuses ideal for high-amp circuits including panel feeds, windlasses, and stereo amplifiers
- Six 1A-30A ATO/ATC fuses ideal for low-amp circuits including bilge pumps, electronics, and lights
- Sealed cover protects fuses from the harsh marine environment: IP66 rating - protected against powerful water jets
- Negative bus provides common location for negative collection
- Circuit identification label with write-on capability
- Fuse puller easily removes ATO/ATC fuses
- Cover provides storage space for two spare ATO/ATC fuses and two spare MIDI/AMI fuses
- NYPATCH coated MIDI/AMI fuse screws resist loosening over time
- Ignition protected fusing meets Coast Guard and ABYC requirements for installation on gasoline or diesel powered boats
- Fuses sold separately